- Our Services
- Investment Strategy
Stonebrook manages custom investment portfolios according to the unique risk tolerances and objectives of its clients. The investment management process consists of:
- Asset Allocation- We look globally to identify the most attractive asset classes to invest in, and which to avoid. We allocate the portfolios into: Stocks, Bonds, Cash, and Real Assets (Gold, Real Estate, Timber, etc.)
- Security Selection- After the allocation decision has been made, we look for individual securities which fit our themes, offer attractive valuation, and have a sustainable advantage over competitors.
- Portfolio Monitoring- We continually monitor the portfolio holdings, economic trends, and industry developments, and make changes to the portfolio when necessary.
- Performance Measurement- Your investment performance will be reported to you along with the appropriate benchmarks.
- Quarterly Reports and Reviews- Your portfolio holdings and performance will be reported to you along with our current strategy on a quarterly basis.
Stonebrook Capital Management offers investment Management services on a discretionary and non-discretionary basis.